A trademark is one kind of mark or sign that is utilized to represent a business exchanging products or services. It is utilized to particularly recognize a business from another and build its believability among buyers. If one does not register brand name, logo or trademark then he/she cannot prevent an imitator from confusing the people by utilizing same or similarly deceptive name or symbol that outcomes in financial and financial loss of a business in long-term. Republic hub has a dedicated group of trademark registration experts that aides in providing trademark registration, Logo registration and Brand Name registration services and universally as well.
Documents Required For Trademark Registration:- (All copies of documents should be self attested by the customer)
1. Trademark Questionnaire to be loaded with complete details and correct disclosure.
2. Trademark Authorisation Form (TM-48) to be marked and legally approved on Rs. 100 non-legal stamp paper.
3. Duplicate Copy of Logo or Device Mark in JPEG Format (Less than 2 MB in measure).
4. In the event that the candidate is a start-up or an MSME, they must furnish the certificate to that impact.
5. If there should be an occurrence of organization firm being a candidate, furnish details of all partners.
6. In the event that the candidate is a general public or trust at that point.
7. Soft copy of the trademark to be registered.
8. Complete details of products/services to be registered.
9. Address premises where the trademark is to be used whether registered office/branch office.
10. Copy of address proof of premises where the trademark is to be used.
11. Date of first use of trademark in India, if at all used.
A power of attorney is to be signed.
Process for Trademark registration:
Trademark register is open for the public to review, these days it is available online at www.ipindia.gov.in. As the trademark registration can be done in several classes it is fitting to complete through search in every conceivable class, we strongly prescribe a lawyer report for trademark search. Out trademark lawyer report is evaluated at Rs. 3500/ - per symbol.
Filing for TM Filing:
The TM application can be recorded with our help, However, we might require a composed approval in prescribed design (Form – TM-M) this document is in the nature of energy of lawyer hence it should be printed on Rs. 100 non-legal stamp paper and should also be notarized.
Review By TM Office:
After the application is documented the candidate can start utilizing the TM stamp over the trademark. Once the TM application is recorded and a receipt is created the application is arranged as a new application, the trademark office reviews the application and if discover finish in all respect the application is marked for examination generally a clarification might be looked for.
Examination of utilization is finished by the inspectors of TM and if discovered fitting the application is publicized in trademark diary. However, the application might be handled as protested either under outright justification for refusal or potentially relative reason for refusal as endorsed in The Trademarks Act, 1999. Also, an examination report is issued as needs are.
After three months of the publication of the trademark in the Trademarks Journal, the application is processed provided there is no third party opposition to it. Trademarks Registry will accordingly issue a registration certificate. The term of Trademark Registration Trademark protection in India is never ending subject to renewal of the registration after every 10 years.